(OT) okay.. so now they're getting pissed

I just read on newspaper that a lot of Muslim "Imams" (you know clerics and stuff) have posted a 1 million US dollar bounty for anyone that hunts down
and kill the people that drew the muhammad cartoon... I didn't know they'd get THAT pissed over some stupid cartoon... man what a dangerous religion... you know kill anyone that wont become muslim, kill anyone making fun of the prophet. I know the catholics can be a bit mean too but they dont post bounties for people that made fun of the pope or Jesus...
-- TAI FU
OK, there is off topic, and there is REAAAAAAAAAAALY off topic...
Pax