[OT] Shuttle grounded again

Apparently NASA has grounded the shuttle fleet again due to foam shedding...
David Erbas-White

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:44:53 -0700, David Erbas-White

What about the chicken shedding? Kurt...

Can you imagine Kurt's reaction if he saw the Shuttle on the pad dressed like a giant chicken? ; )
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Can You say, lunch, er launch delay?

Kurt is the reason the San Diego Chicken refuses to come to Braves Stadium. DOH!
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

Only question is which SRB he'd start humping. 8-)
Phil Stein wrote:

Does He have to choose?
On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:36:43 GMT, Dave Grayvis

There's probably some dominant left / right humping gene
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------040207030208090409090202 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

No stranger than Daffy Duck in a Quaker outfit ;-)
--------------040207030208090409090202 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------040207030208090409090202--
says...

Humping a SRB. Then Foghorn Leghorn shows up and says "Boy, I say boy, what ARE you doing?"
--
Tweak

http://www.coqroq.com /
It's no "subserviant chicken" but it will do.
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply

Chicken fries. Mmmm.
BK for lunch today, me thinks.
--
Tweak

"BOB YOUR HEAD"
shreadvector wrote:

Buck?

No BOOOCK!
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

My spell checker couldn't help Me with that one.
That sounds like a gohst chicken.
And while I personally hear "buck-aack", historically on r.m.r. the sound has been written as "pock' or "pock-pock".
I think I'll do a Google search.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.models.rockets/search?hl=en&group=rec.models.rockets&q=pock&qt_g=1
My God, what a wonderful use of advanced technology!
;)
Tweak wrote:

That stoooopid ad with the GWAR clones has convinced me never ever to eat at BK again.
Those 'the truth' anti-smoking ads have convinced me to actually try smoking cigs. I bet the cigs taste better than BK chicken fries.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
snipped-for-privacy@time2diespammer.com says...

GWAR clones? Only BK ad I am aware of is the "tender crisp bacon cheddar ranch" add with the, ummmm, rather well endowed actresses. Add works, too. ;-)

Heh heh.
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

Oh god it's terrible; picture some modern day *metal* band wearing GWAR-like masks and having a mosh pit full of all too pretty actors and non-top-heavy actresses. Worse than mtv. I feel like puking just thinking about it, and it's lunch time :(
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75