(OT)....sorry this was too funny

AUTO REPAIR A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died. After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly. She says, "What's the story?" He replies, "Just crap in the carburetor." She asks, "How often do I have to do that ?

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Reply to
Photodano1

Mommy, what's a carburetor?

Bob Kaplow

Hey, hey, my BMW has TWO carbs; one on each side of the motor. Two cylinders too.

Karl Perry QUARK, Cincinnati, OH

Reply to
KG8GC

If you're blonde, obviously a double crapper!!! :-D

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

You blonde? ;-)