Test. Sorry, sorry, sorry....

...but I have a problem specific to this newsgroup, so telling me alt.test is thataway won't help :-)

Sorry, and thrice sorry!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

Last time I had a problem like that think the newsfile had become corrupt so first tried single group unsubscribe/subscribe then gave up and unsubscribed/subscribed the lot. That cleared it. Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

simon said the following on 11/06/2008 20:40:

It does seem to be that sort of problem, and I had to entirely remove the newsgroup account, tidy up a few leftover files then start from scratch, including all the filters and killfiles etc! Fortunately the aggressive filtering is done prior to my newsreader seeing the posts, so that wasn't affected.

Reply to
Paul Boyd