For Sale

Item number: 250257741548

Ebay listing, class 59 004 yeoman challenger

Reply to
funky2k

Item number: 250257741548

Ebay listing, Lima class 59 004 yeoman challenger

Reply to
funky2k

Spamming usenet groups with your Ebay listings is an offence against Ebay's Ts & Cs. Once is often allowed by a usenet groups charter if titled appropriately.

I know this group is quiet but there's no need for multiple postings of Ebay listings.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Private for-sale adverts are permitted, though should be short and concise.

Discussion/negotiation should be via private email. Announcements by model railway clubs and societies are permitted, though should be concise and relevant. Announcement of model railway shows is permitted. Blatant off-topic or commercial advertising is not permitted.

From the newsgroup charter.

Reply to
funky2k

Perhaps the problem was in relation to your lazy Subject of "For Sale" only? A subject of "For Sale - Lima Class 59" would have saved those uninterested in Lima Class 59s of whatever livery, from looking any further. Those interested could choose to look in more detail.

Kevin Martin

Reply to
Kevin Martin

"frowns"

You 2 must be married.

Reply to
funky2k

"frowns"

You 2 must be married.

Reply to
funky2k

I apologise for the double posting, its that gamer unfriendly "lag" that happened as I posted.

Reply to
funky2k

No, the problem is the multiple postings.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

So what's your excuse for top posting?