[OT] Top Secret Plans: Zl snibevgr pbybe vf terra!

Zl snibevgr pbybe vf terra!

Jryy, vgf bhg naq lbh urneq vg urer svefg.

V ernyyl nz cynaavat ba ohvyqvat guvf jvagre naq gb znxr guvf frzv-ba gbcvp, jung jbhyq or gur orfg pbybe bs terra gb znxr n ebpxrg? V'ir gubhtug nobhg hfvat arba terra, ohg gur bayl fcenl arba terra gung V pna svaq vf gur fghss gurl hfr sbe znexvat. V xabj gur qhenovyvgl bs guvf fghss ernyyl fgvaxf, sebz cevbe rkcrevrapr vg fpengpurf naq fphssf bss irel rnfvyl rira jvgu pyrne pbng ba gbc.

Nal fhttrfgvbaf?

-- Like I said earlier, if any BATFE lurkers have to forward this on to NSA for "decryption," I _WILL_ laugh. To contact me, replace NOSPAM with hotmail.

BrundlFly

DANG!

First my hearing aid goes haywire and now my glasses. I've gotta go to the eye Dr. in the morning.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Fgneg ynhtuvat.

Zooty.

Reply to
zoot

zoot wrote in news:7tm5sv0oeqtpqn7lorr9oppoh0bag1js8l@

4ax.com:

Hehe!

-----BEGIN INVISACRYPT MESSAGE----- Version: 1.2(plumbeus)

-----END INVISACRYPT MESSAGE-----

Reply to
BrundlFly

Pnzbhsyntr terra?

Reply to
Gary

Gary wrote in news:xIDwb.221761$mZ5.1696778@attbi_s54:

Abg vs V jnag gb svaq vg :c

Reply to
BrundlFly

V whfg obhtug n pna bs Ehfg-byrhz Cnvagre'f Gbhpu va Zrnqbj Terra. Vg vf dhvgr ivoenag, naq pbiref zhpu orggre guna sybherfprag terra.

Terra verde.

-- Bob Cox

Reply to
Bob Cox

Njjj, frperg cynaf NYJNLF unir fbzrguvat va pnzbhsyntr!

Reply to
Gary

Yeah, and *your* Mother wears Army boots!

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e' ![1]

tah

[1]
hiltyt

Urur? ;O)

Reply to
BB

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

You watch your language young man! :-)

John

Reply to
John Stein

Nothin' much. What's new with you?

:-)

Duck and Cover!

John

Reply to
John Stein

I never realized until now that Outlook express had a ROT13 unscramble function right on the message menu.

Reply to
Al Max