RingHawk in Sport Rocketry

Anyone else see the RingHawk and think, "Dang, I had that same idea years ago"? Of course, I never took it past the idea stage.

Kudos to the designer, and to all others who make their ideas reality.

Reply to
mp

No. But I like the design.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Actually, the more I looked at it, the more I thought about the gliders we used to make out of aluminum cans when I was a kid.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

gliders we

It flies way better, though, and not just because it has a rocket motor to get it up high to start with.

Tim has improved this design a lot since the first one I saw three years ago.

Mine's under construction :-)

--tc

Reply to
Ted Cochran