RingHawk in Sport Rocketry

Anyone else see the RingHawk and think, "Dang, I had that same idea years ago"? Of course, I never took it past the idea stage.
Kudos to the designer, and to all others who make their ideas reality.

ago"?
No. But I like the design.
Joel. phx

Actually, the more I looked at it, the more I thought about the gliders we used to make out of aluminum cans when I was a kid.
Joel. phx

years

gliders we

It flies way better, though, and not just because it has a rocket motor to get it up high to start with.
Tim has improved this design a lot since the first one I saw three years ago.
Mine's under construction :-)
--tc