correctiion: AeroTech G64, like Pro38 G69, is immune from NPRM 968

Not the following correction regarding my previous announcement of the [unofficial] CTI Pro-XX Motor reference I have compiled and made available at

I had previously indicated that no AeroTech motor would be unaffected by NPRM 968, as the grains of any motor could be combined to form a motor greater than 62.5 g.

Gary Rosenfield has informed me that the AT G64 motor is incapable of such reassembly without refabrication, In this regard, G64 shares the immunity from NPRM 968 with the CTI Pro38 133G69

- iz

from ROL

Gary Rosenfield > The G64 cannot be combined with additional grains to assemble an operational motor containing over 62.5 grams of propellant without the user machining a new case, fabricating a new liner, widening the slot in the grain, using a different nozzle, etc., i.e. "deconstruction", to use your terminology.

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

So now your the spokes person for Aerotech?

Joel. phx

;) sorry,... that was too easy.

Reply to
Joel Corwith

My thoughts exactly! ROTF!

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1

Reply to
J.A. Michel

hey, Gary saw my post, took issue with it based on fact, and I did the "right thing" by posting a correction

how many trolls take their words back I wonder

- iz

J.A. Michel wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

LOL!!

- iz

Joel Corwith wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

You're right, I'm sorry. 'You are' is spelt you're not your. My mistake completely.

Joel. phx

Gessh, you could have noticed that ;) the first time. :o

Reply to
Joel Corwith

That would also apply to all AT reloads smaller than the G64, i.e all the "consumer" reloads except for the G33.

Bob Kaplow