NPRM 968

Anyone have any new status info on NPRM 968? Are submitted comments available online?

Derf

Reply to
Derfram Dunham

I monitor the Federal Register daily and wil post anything here that's published regarding NPRM 968.

Additionally, ATFE is under no legal obligation to provide access to the public comments in any way other than to make them available in their docket room in Washington.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Mark B. Bundick mbundick - at - earthlink - dot - net NAR President www - dot - nar - dot - org

Reply to
Mark B. Bundick

"Ted Cochran" wrote in news:2_a5b.7170$Lk5.2517 @newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Yep. I read through a couple other NPRM documents. They went something like this:

Comment: blah blah bad idea blah unfair blah blah completely unrealistic blah blah blah...

and on and on.

Reply to
David W.

What is going to be truly amusing is not the replies, but the points and authorities NAR is going to raise in the lawsuit to oppose the answers to them.

I will be first in line to pay to see that!!!

Just Jerry!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

are camera's allowed in this room. if so I would not mind making a trip down.

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

NAR President asking Chris Taylor to contact the ATFE? Dangerous :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Thanks Mark.