Pro38 Aft closure dimensions

Can someone measure (reasonably accurately) the diameter of the aft "closure" on a Cesaroni Pro38 reload for me (I know its not really a closure like the aerotech motors - but I don't know what else to call it).

Presumably its similar to the Aerotech size or smaller - otherwise it wouldn't fit in the same motor retainers?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Phil Stein

Pro 38 reloads are retained by my slimline retainers. I think it is purposeful.

Hope that helps

Reply to
Mike Siedle

Well accurate - thanks!