OTS: any car salespeople who are also rocket folk?

A Honda Pilot, of course. American made in Alabama and a very good airframe carrier:

Chuck W Sharc, NAR Section 613

Sharc, we fly rockets so you don't have to!

Reply to
ChuckW

I second that (although I have a Canadian built one from 2003 model year). I love my Pilot. It can be set up for hauling stuff or hauling people. I do wish it got better mileage (never over 20, usually around

16) but for long trips and/or rocket launches it is very comfortable. One of these days I'm going to add cross-bars for the roof rack to increase the hauling capability.
Reply to
Alex Mericas

Also $100,000!

But Way cool!