OTS: any car salespeople who are also rocket folk?

John Karpich wrote:

Good man!
I learned the benefits of a proper diet early on when competing in various sports. Everything from long distance running, swimming and *serious* hockey. With proper diet AND proper physical fitness. I'm still amazed the the fitness part still doesn't get it's due credit.
My weight has varied by some pretty serious degree's. At my lightest I hovered around 160 for the running and swimming and close to 210-215 at my heaviest for hockey.
Right now I'm not playing any sports other than a occasional blade around the neighborhood so I've been pretty steady at around 195 or so. Still able to fit in my original 501's that I wore in high school. And we're talking 1985 here!
If it ain't hard then it's not worth it.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
A Honda Pilot, of course. American made in Alabama and a very good airframe carrier: http://tinyurl.com/pndrt
Chuck W Sharc, NAR Section 613 www.flysharc.org
Sharc, we fly rockets so you don't have to!
ChuckW wrote:

I second that (although I have a Canadian built one from 2003 model year). I love my Pilot. It can be set up for hauling stuff or hauling people. I do wish it got better mileage (never over 20, usually around 16) but for long trips and/or rocket launches it is very comfortable. One of these days I'm going to add cross-bars for the roof rack to increase the hauling capability.