Pratt Hobbies email problems

Our email at pratthobbies.com is currently down due to a problem at our domain host. Please use our alternative address, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com, to get in touch with us for the next few days.

Also, over the last few weeks, the pratthobbies.com email domain has been spoofed by a spammer, apparently in Europe. There isn't much we can do about it, unfortunately. Due to this, our email has been blocked by several spam filters. If you have written to us lately and not gotten a reply, please check your spam filter and make sure we can get through.

Ain't the Internet wonderful?

Reply to
pratthobbies

Looks like Hostway has it working again. They've been an excellent hosting company for the last five years, so I can forgive them this glitch...but I'm still suffering email withdrawl.

In any case, the pratthobbies.com email domain seems to be back. Chewing through the replies now. Thanks for your patience.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
pratthobbies