Photo's by Nadine?

Has anyone seen the LDRS 22 photos by Nadine yet? Were they posted on a different site other then here web site?

Eric F.

Reply to
Eric F.

Eric, I am waiting for XPRS photos from her. people say she's "slow" but > 2 months is just ridiculous - and LDRS was a really long time ago!!

Reply to
Cliff Sojourner

I agree, hopefully everything is all right with her.

Eric F.

Reply to
Eric F.

I got the pictures I ordered on site at BALLS on Saturday.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Clark