Pictures Upload

Someone had posted a site that you can upload rocket pictures to. Anyone know what it is?

Reply to
Stephen

Back from LDRS? How'd the Mean Machine fly?

J.A. Michel

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Flyed AWESOME

KICK A$$

Didn't find it though... Killer Milo.... There's a reason Milo is a 4 letter word, along with Corn and Tree.

Reply to
Stephen

Been there, done that! :-( I've been busy building replacements. Almost have my 29MM Maxi-Alpha III done to replace the one I lost at Fire On The Farm. I'm also finishing up a BT-60 3X18MM cluster Blue Bird Zero. I expect great things from this rocket!! I was sick with a nasty resptory infection most of the week, so I had to cancel my LDRS trip :-(((

J.A. Michel

Reply to
J.A. Michel

How tall was the milo? How tall can it get? -- Richard " I HATE losing a rocket to high vegetation" Hickok

Reply to
Rhhickok

Milo was waist high. Doesn't sound bad, but I have seen it swallow a 7.5" diameter rocket.

Reply to
Stephen

USR sells a simple beeper called a sonoroc that is a great cornfield saver.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine