(Way OT, "The Switch")was more danger.....

Some snipped...

send the old goat back her to MI. I'll throw the switch AND pay for the electricity.

Mark

Huveround, huveround, I get around! There is a place in The People's Republic of CA, Seizure .. I mean Leisure Word, where they could be interned. I agree that we need to get Old Folk off the road before they get deadly. Same could be said of overly aggressive drivers. What we need is more governmental intervention!

"It takes all types of critters to make Farmer Vincent fritters!"

I wonder if Soylent Green is too chewy?

Mom has never driven, but she does have an electric wheelchair in the 'ol folks home', they had to take it away cause she ran into others also. I make sure she walks with her walker instead.

Reply to
Bobby's Earthlink Account