2 Way Dimmer with seperate switch

Does anyone know who makes Dimmer switches with a ordinary switch by it side to turn the same light on and off. The switch must also be two way. For use in UK.

Any help very apprciated

Dafydd Hughes

Reply to
Dafydd

I dunno about the UK, but such things are readily available here on the left side of the pond. I have such switches in my dining room and kitchen. The dimmer is a small lever beside the main switch.

Then again... define "two way". If that's what we call "three-way" (controlled from two locations, there are other solutions, including many from X-10.

Reply to
krw

Why not use a grid switch system? You can then have a dimmer & switch on a 1gang plate, you will need a minimum 25mm depth box though.

Fads

Reply to
Fads

Don't know if they serve UK, but Leviton is a major dimmer trade name.

Robert

Reply to
Robert Bolton