Pimp Daddy Rocketry OOP??

Kurt wrote:

I would like to see the ACLU take on a case to expand the 50 pound exemption to all Americans. To leave it just for antique gun buffs is pure discrimination.
Then they should join our lawsuit on APCP, because if we can handle a personal exemption for black powder, we should be able to handle a personal exemption for a lesser component.
And then they should hammer them shit out of them for repayment of all of our legal expenses because we have had to pay for the law suit twice. I guess if they reimbursed our legal expenses, then we'd be paying three times. What a country.
--
Rocketry Planet hobby rocketry news, feature articles, news archive,
discussion forums, live chat, free auctions, launch calendar and the

Too close to the 2nd for the ACLU.
--
Tweak

Darrell D. Mobley wrote:

Darrell... The big problem - which we experienced with our club - is that no one wants to be responsible for others storing in their magazine. There are just way too many people out there willing to sue if anything goes wrong. I can see some lawyer making a case against a magazine owner based on suing bar owners for a car accident of a drunk patron.
D. S. Caskey

Darrell D. Mobley wrote:

Darrell... The big problem - which we experienced with our club - is that no one wants to be responsible for others storing in their magazine. There are just way too many people out there willing to sue if anything goes wrong. I can see some lawyer making a case against a magazine owner based on suing bar owners for a car accident of a drunk patron.
D. S. Caskey
The company name says it all, dosen't it??? (:-)
snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com wrote:

W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

Whoa,
I did get an orbital transport from him along with a clone of the Gemini Titan rocket. Nice kits. Arizona Experimental Propulsion Systems made a hasty exit from the field but at least had the decency to make a posting announcing their demise. The owner Norman Egolf posted he had to close down and lord knows I feel sorry for him. I bought two large Ex motors from him and they are very fine. Honored my order even after he made the announcement. I did read where one fellow didn't receive product but hope that issue was worked out.
Kurt
Kurt wrote:

Hey, I agree. The kits I got a look at were nice. "Pimp Daddy Rocketry" just seems funny to me, as a name for a rocket company.
BTW, sure hope those two EX motors you bought were just cases or chemical kits. ATF kind of frowns on selling ready made EX loads or motors.. Remember, big brother is watching.(:-)
Fred
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

He made fine cases and that is all that was purchased.
Kurt
snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com wrote:

Their forum is still up. It's hosted on the same server so I figure someone broke something on the main site.
http://omus.net/pdbb/index.php
May still be up, but it wouldn't let me register.

On 2006-12-01 22:35:51 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com said:

The site is back today.
--

PP
snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote:

Discuss what? Myopia? At least on r.m.r you can say what you want without your step-father slapping you across the face for having an opinion.
--
Rocketry Planet hobby rocketry news, feature articles, news archive,
discussion forums, live chat, free auctions, launch calendar and the
On 5 Dec 2006 06:12:56 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@juno.com"

Isn't that TWF - the weenie forum with a bunch of kids showing how smart they are?