Quest Q-EZ Glider

I just got one today and either their engineers "borrowed" some design traits or they hired Rob Edmonds to design the kit for them. The design
traits are just so amazingly like an Edmonds model it's scary. Laser cut parts, tabs and mating saddles, and just the plain styling of the model. What the design really reminds me of is a CiCi.
--
Best regards,
Mark Daughtry, SR

That would be good news if true.
I think I heard or read somewhere that Bill Stine had Rob Edmonds design a new BG for Quest. I recognized it immediately. Rob sure has a distinct design signature.
Joe Wooten