Who's your daddy?

http://www.estesrockets.com/Big_Daddy_E_Engine1259.html

shreadvector wrote:

Yeah, but it's MUCH more fun with a 38mm motor mount....
-Kevin
On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 18:20:50 -0500, Kevin Trojanowski

Maybe a 1G 54mm?
On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 19:59:06 -0400, Phil Stein

Well, it *is* a 75mm tube, isn't it? <evil_grin />
- Rick "A 54mm mount will let you do TTW fins" Dickinson
--
"I've always been taught that if you code an arbitrary limit, try to
make it a power of two, or at least avoid powers of ten, so people

I wouldn't do 75mm. It would take to long to find it if it went that high.
I might have to break out Rocksim and check. 8-)
On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 17:52:57 -0400, Phil Stein

You're talking to someone who has flown an Estes Fat Boy on an AeroTech J90. If I owned any 75mm casings, I would have already done this....
- Rick "Tim Taylor's alter-ego" Dickinson
--
"Power corrupts, but intermittent power corrupts absolutely."
-- Jeff Bell, in an online discussion

1G 75mm

Plywood, TTW fin mounts, fiberglass everything.
The original chute & shock cord should be o.k. though.
;-)
He is:
http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id764