Who's your daddy?

Yeah, but it's MUCH more fun with a 38mm motor mount....

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Maybe a 1G 54mm?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Well, it *is* a 75mm tube, isn't it?

- Rick "A 54mm mount will let you do TTW fins" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

1G 75mm
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

He is:

Vince

Plywood, TTW fin mounts, fiberglass everything.

The original chute & shock cord should be o.k. though.

;-)

Reply to
Vince

I wouldn't do 75mm. It would take to long to find it if it went that high.

I might have to break out Rocksim and check. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

You're talking to someone who has flown an Estes Fat Boy on an AeroTech J90. If I owned any 75mm casings, I would have already done this....

- Rick "Tim Taylor's alter-ego" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson