R-DAS altimeter - US distributor?

We just managed to prang one of our two R-DAS units that we use in student rocket design projects. It's so long since we bought them that
no-one remembers where we got them.
Does anyone know who the US distributor is? And the current price in $US?
John K.
BTW, It was a massive crash that did one in, they have withstood many small time impacts.
We just managed to prang one of our two R-DAS units that we use in student rocket design projects. It's so long since we bought them that no-one remembers where we got them.
Does anyone know who the US distributor is? And the current price in $US?
John K.
BTW, It was a massive crash that did one in, they have withstood many small time impacts.
Try http://www.aeroconsystems.com/ - RDAS Kompact with Cable and Battery Clip - $279.
Regards,