R-DAS altimeter - US distributor?

We just managed to prang one of our two R-DAS units that we use in student rocket design projects. It's so long since we bought them that no-one remembers where we got them.

Does anyone know who the US distributor is? And the current price in $US?

John K.

BTW, It was a massive crash that did one in, they have withstood many small time impacts.

Reply to
kbird

We just managed to prang one of our two R-DAS units that we use in student rocket design projects. It's so long since we bought them that no-one remembers where we got them.

Does anyone know who the US distributor is? And the current price in $US?

John K.

BTW, It was a massive crash that did one in, they have withstood many small time impacts.

Reply to
kbird

Try

- RDAS Kompact with Cable and Battery Clip - $279.

Regards,

Rob House

----------------------- UKRA 1258 - Level 2

Reply to