Re: A much more potent terrorist weapon than a rocket

kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.TRABoD (Bob Kaplow) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@eisner.encompasserve.org:

"We the people of the United States,in order to form a more perfect union,establish justice,insure domestic tranquility,provide for the common defense,promote the general welfare,and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity,do ordain and establish this Constitution for th eUnsted States of America."

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Alan Jones

What

Give them a break, they only had 45 minutes after all! ;-)

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Sure. And pigs have wings, too. ;-)

Mark Simpson

You may like Metallics but have you SEEN Floyd?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Saw Pink Floyd in 1973 or so (kinda fuzzy) , Dark side of the Moon tour. The Colisium was set up in a quadraphonic sound system with HUGE racks of speakers near the roof at centre court and up in the back. The sound was devastating! The sax solo made my eyeballs vibrate.

Saw Metalica in the same building about 82'ish, Sandman tour. The sound was devastating! No sissy songs that year. Master of Puppets, Seek and Destroy, et all.

what was the question?

steve

Reply to
default