Re: Ashcroft expected to resign

I'm hearing a rumor that Rudy Giuliani is his replacement...

That ought to screw his presidential bid in 08.

>So who would replace him? Another tyrant? Remember that our problems with > >the JBGTs started under Reno, not Ashcroft. And what became the Patriot crap > >also predates Ashcroft.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I guess he would anoint himself with oil, again for the second time.

Reply to
AlMax

Dreier '08

I "hear things" about him. I have a high school buddy who now has a leading position at a major metropolitain newspaper (in this portion of the LA sprawl). Interesting speculation.

Why do John and Ken have a problem with him. I never listen long enough (trafic reports and I'm gone) to hear anything other than a tengential zing comment.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

He should be retired to the camp in Cuba, like the others that want to restrict American rights! "No Soup for you! and No lawyer for you!" Don't care if your were born in Montana!

Reply to
AZ Woody

Please post the cites, I am interested for proof of this, not rumors like the draft was being said that was all lies.

Reply to
AlMax