Quad-Pod launcher?

Anybody know what happened to Impulse Aerospace and their Quad-Pod launcher? The web site has vanished...

Reply to
Bruce Sexton

Didn't they turn into Rocket Vision and then later fold?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Yes but somebody bought the rights to the pad IIRC.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Can't help on Quad-Pods, but if you want a really nice pad, check out the Wasp from YellowJacket Launch Systems.

Jim indicated the other night that he's gearing up to make a run of Wasp and Wasp-XL pads.

If you get a Wasp, talk to Jim about a pad carrier for it -- he has some, but he doesn't list 'em on his website. They make carrying it around MUCH nicer.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Thanks - I didn't realize Jim was back to making his launch pads. I've always thought he made one of the nicer mid/high power pads on the market.

Reply to
Bruce Sexton

They turned into Rocket Vision and then abruptly folder in December of (I think this is right) 2000. I still have one of their pads. The dang thing is built like the proverbial brick outhouse.

Reply to
Reece Talley

The problem is the more satisfied you are the less likely you are to be a repeat customer. Bad business model. Sensational product!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Nice looking piece of hardware. I don't need one, but it's pretty cool.

Eldred

Reply to
EldredP

Proverbial no more.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Hi there,

I'm willing to sell my if you need it...

Let me know,

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Replace the T with L

Mike