Re: Children... Do something to attract new rocketeers

Reply to
Phil Stein

Effect is now cause.

Only on rmr :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Wow, a first... I didn't get panned by JC... :-)>

Reply to
Gene Costanza

Not if they only hear his version of things. That's how we end up with guys like Iz who get suckered into thinking TRA is the source of all evil and that Jerry has the One True Way.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Well, it's nice to know Joel's making Jerry happy.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Let me comprehend this properly.

You alone have the ability to discern fact from not.

Hmmm.

Or they are right and you are not.

Scary.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

This should be in the FAQ.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No, lot's of people have that ability, just not you.

That's ONE person's opinion, just ONE.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

??? Huh? I haven't seen a John Cato post in quite a while.

Google doesn't show "Joel. phx" ever "panned" you. Are you thinking "Joe C"?

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Yeah and he had 833 posts in April all replies to himself and you had 360 all on rocketry subjects.

Joel. phx

And he's loving that you posted his reply I wouldn't have seen.

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Many will come back or even start for the very first time around 28-32. Lots of research on the aero hobbies was done by the hobby vendors trade assc. in the 90s about this.

Reply to
ArtU

But can you bus golf balls?

Bob Kaplow

That is correct, sir. Had my JC's convoluted. Doesn't help when I go into a church, either :-)>

Reply to
Gene Costanza

Like I said - get the DADS interested. They may foot the bill for the kids...

Eldred

Reply to
EldredP

Boy did he ever get suckered. But then again, if you allow yourself to be suckered then who is the fool??? This is how fools procreate :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
nedtovak

No, anyone can, IF they are given the facts.

Reply to
RayDunakin