Re: Diane, what IS your involvement in rocketry?

Well, she may have come to troll, but she did stick around for a bit to talk about rockets... :)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

because as big mouthed and strong willed as I am I am not a troll.

go look it up.

technically jerry even YOU are not a troll. you meet none of the criteria except maybe to incite disent :-)

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

In this "industry" that is a feature, not a bug.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It's interesting that some of you think that Diane is female. I'm inclined to think the opposite by the words and phrases he/she slips up and uses occasionally. (Since I'm on his/her killfile, I don't have to worry about letting the cat out of the bag) ;-)

Mark/I/We/Gaia Simpson NAR 71503 Level II God Bless our peacekeepers

Reply to
Mark Simpson

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

I'm not surprised. You do seem to attract all of the kooks on the Left Coast. ;-)

Mark Simpson

None of them are on the Left Coast Mark.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You expect us to believe that? ;-)

Mark Simpson