Re: FA EBAY - Old Estes, Centuri, MPC, MRI, FSI rocket kits, plans, kit instrutions, catalogs

North Coast Rocketry 1989 model rocket catalog

Isn't that the one that recommends 20 second delays?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Centuri's "Rocket Times" was definitely a cool periodical, for a kid back then. In fact, the very *first* rocket I ever built, and flew, was their monthly contest-winner "X-Wing":

Seeing that it was my first introduction to the hobby; I am still impressed that I had so many successful flights with my construction job. The "worst" flight I had, resulted in only one wing being broken loose.

Reply to
Greg Heilers