Re: FA EBAY - Old Estes, Centuri, MPC, MRI, FSI rocket kits, plans, kit instrutions, catalogs

Isn't that the one that recommends 20 second delays?
Rick Gaff wrote:

Centuri's "Rocket Times" was definitely a cool periodical, for a kid back then. In fact, the very *first* rocket I ever built, and flew, was their monthly contest-winner "X-Wing":
http://www.ninfinger.org/~sven/rockets/catalogs/centuri_rockettimes/fall-winter1977.jpg
Seeing that it was my first introduction to the hobby; I am still impressed that I had so many successful flights with my construction job. The "worst" flight I had, resulted in only one wing being broken loose.
--

Greg Heilers