Re: Gates Brothers

www.gbrocketry.com Temporarily Unavailable This account has surpassed its bandwidth allocation at the present time. You may reach the account administrator at snipped-for-privacy@www.gbrocketry.com

This was just asked and answer within the last week. Have you heard of newsgroup searches?
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=gates+group:rec.models.rockets&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&scoring=d The very first thread has Eric's reply: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=9na8b.43%24qv6.15%40nwrddc01.gnilink.net
Watch for wrap on the links. Joel. phx
Eric frequently posts to ROL, a search there also turned up their current work in progress.

"This account has surpassed its bandwidth allocation at the present time. You may reach the account administrator at "

Is that what happened, we went threw the roof again in a matter of 6 hrs.... Billing cycle is on the 22nd, then we will be back up... We were headed to Balls, but some unfortunate family matters have come up that makes it impossible for me to leave town. Had some fun flights prepped and ready to fly. :-(
Erik Gates

they
http://nira-rocketry.org/LeadingEdge/Phantom4000.pdf
www.nar.org
http://www.space-rockets.com/congress.html
Erik Gates wrote:

Too bad you couldn't make it; but whether we like it or not, life does sometimes interfere with rocketry!
-Kevin

It does?
Jerry
Will you be able to fly at XPRS?