Re: Harpoon scale data

Hey Phil, I don't bother responding to, one of a kind, posts from moronic AON "spiff" posters. (;-) Hope you had a great holiday.

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Fred - Hope you and the family have a great new year!!

Reply to
Phil Stein

Trolling in full hypocracy.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Ops, appears like you slipped out of my s%#t filter.. Back you go.. (:-(

fred

Jerry Irv>

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

And posting that to a worldwide newsgroup was necessary why?

To show you cannot even maintain a simple killfile?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

nah, i bet it's because he knows everyone has killfiled him except you, so he knew he would be safe as if sending a private message.

of course, maybe he likes showing his inepness

Reply to
tater schuld

Well get to it there fat boy, use your kill file.

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

His reactionary attitude indeed seems universal.

Horrible mistake to have a man like that contact DOT or be in charge of a rocket club.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The above statement seems to have been made out of ignorance/stupidty or while very angry, as the statement has no literal or implied meaning. How can the attitude of an individual be universal, in and of it's self? Should not you explain, "universal to what"? (:-)

Especially for a person such as "Big Fine", who habitually takes liberty with the truth and shows, repeated disregard for his fellow rocketeers, by attempting to involve individuals and groups, "as a parties to illegal commerce in hazmat". Face it Jerry; in the end, you were wrong and I was right. Remember that little assessment??

BTW, removed you from the kill file, so I can continue to address your lies and deception, as I feel the need. I guess the holidays are over. I guess you can cry restriction or interference of or with trade.

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

You promised I was in your killfile.

Twice.

Your word is your bond.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

When did Fred "promise" that?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Some days your in -- some days your out. BTW, I promised nothing.. There you go again, "taking liberties with the truth"

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace