Re: in a rich man's house, there's no place to spit but his face

She'd rather converse finally than look with Abdul's easy envelope. >
> Rethink the Cool + the Shoe
>
> phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
> he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.
>
> then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
> designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.
BARTENDER!! I'll take what he's drinkin'! >;-)
Mark Simpson
NAR 71503 Level II
God Bless our peacekeepers
Reply to
Mark Simpson
I'm afraid the gentleman in question isn't _drinking_ anything Sir.
Reply to
Darren J Longhorn