Re: Looking for "Mini Cineroc" plans

I have a copy someplace. I'll dig em out and post it on the site soon.

JimZ..

Oh Yea, I'm Back...

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca (Daniel Frankl>Hello Everybody,

I have been looking for a copy of the BT-55 "Mini Cineroc" Plans >that Gary Rosenfield made in the 70's or 80's. The ones that tell how >to convert the Estes Cineroc to a "mini" version that is more >aerodynamic. The plans that >Composite Dynamics and AAA Model Aviation Fuels sold when they were >in business. >I e-mailed Gary to see if he still had them but he said that they >most likely got destroyed in the Aerotech fire. He suggested that I >post a message to the different rocket groups to see if I can get a >response. >Anyway, I am more than willing to compensate anybody who could help >me out, with postage/copying costs. >Thanks, Daniel
Reply to
Jim

Jim, Thanks! I will look out for them. Thanks again, Daniel

Jim wrote:

Reply to
DanF