Re: MOON LANDING HOAX: CHURCH = TECHNOLOGY & GOVERNMENT - Shuttle Carried on Aircraft model

wrote:

Now, I can see three different interpretations of that last sentence:
1) the employees are in Las Vegas, and they teach farmers how to grow crops.
2) the farmers are in Las Vegas, and the employees teach them how to grow crops.
3) the crops to be grown are to be grown in Las Vegas, and the employees' job is to teach the farmers how to do it.
Numbers one and two simply place the employees and farmers in Las Vegas for at least the duration of the lessons (are these classroom exercises?), and don't actually imply any farming activities taking place on "the strip".
- Rick "Care to gamble on the correct interpretation?" Dickinson
--
The lottery is just a tax on people who are bad at math.

As I understand it (and not from personal research - it was a NewsWeek article) the point was that in the region covered by the field agents (LV and surrounds) no agricultural activity had taken place in decades. But the guy were waiting and ready, in case the Gold Nugget suddenly wanted to become self-sufficient in wheat.