Space Shuttle model

Hi all, A few years ago, I saw an intriguing model in Hong Kong airport; it was of the full space shuttle stack on a stand and (tackily) had orange plastic to simulate the burn of the
booster rockets. I'm not sure if it was a model kit where you constructed it yourself, or a pre-built version, but I would like one and I can't find it anywhere! The model was about a foot long from the bottom of the boosters to the top of the tank.
Has anyone seen this before?
Best wishes
Paul -- http://www.paullee.com
Here's a site that sells 2 scales of pre-builts:http://www.countdowncreations.com/replshutfull.htm

Thanks! Although one detail I should have mentioned was that the model showed the shuttle after take-off; the stack was at an angle of about 22 degrees, and showed the orbiter incorrectly being on the top.