Re: My halarious visit to roorockets.com aka usrockets.com ... read on ...

Hey, I just though he was a moderately bright eighth grader.

Search for any one of the 3,097,232 posts with the buzzwords "skippy" or > "roo" > > Doesn't matter where you start, it's only about eight total unique posts. > The rest are being generated, I think, by a random word rearranger. Has to > be... nobody has this much time on their hands. >
Reply to
Terry Cooke