Re: My halarious visit to roorockets.com aka usrockets.com ... read on ...

>From: mainrain snipped-for-privacy@juno.com (Beatle Man)

> > -[ snip ]- > > -[ snip ]- > > -[ snip ]- > Is this supposed to make any sense standing on it's own

No. Consider the source: "Beatle Man" is one of the worst of the pseudonymous trolls that have been flooding the newsgroup with sour sniping lately.

or have I missed a few thousand earlier episodes of the soap opera?

That about sums it up.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker