Re: NAR - Funding for Regulatory Battles

Jerry, you and Izzy don't qualify as "experts" on that subject.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Ray, I'll have to disagree. jerry is an expert when it comes to rat holes.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Sen E. does.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry,your response is incoherent to Ray's statement of fact. Are you taking liberties with the truth, again?

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Ever meet Will Rodgers, Jerry?

Reply to
TheGreatIIS

No but I met Chuck Rogers. There's an example of situational ethics.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine