Re: Oct 17 hearing UPDATE

OK, ***NOW*** where the hell is that injunction we should have asked for back on 12-August???? Hell's gonna freeze over before this case is ever settled.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

What "injunction we should have asked for back on 12-August"???

To stop 968? Remember, it was the Judge that told the BATFE to wrap that one up, as part of the case involved "improper rule making".

He can't first tell them to do something, and then order an injunction, only because they did it! That makes no sense!

Reply to
AZ Woody

Unfortunately I must agree with you...

Reply to