Re: Oct 17 hearing UPDATE

http://new.wavlist.com/tv/107/508_bringatowel.wav

http://www.sirius.com /

OK, ***NOW*** where the hell is that injunction we should have asked for back on 12-August???? Hell's gonna freeze over before this case is ever settled.
Bob Kaplow wrote:

What "injunction we should have asked for back on 12-August"???
To stop 968? Remember, it was the Judge that told the BATFE to wrap that one up, as part of the case involved "improper rule making".
He can't first tell them to do something, and then order an injunction, only because they did it! That makes no sense!

Unfortunately I must agree with you...
Bruce Sexton wrote:

Hybrids, here we come..