Re: The Definitive Chord & Scale Bible - Literally EVERY chord and scale!

I dont really mind if this guy would have done a little research before he

> grabbed som off-the-shelf spamware. I mean we talk about fin chords, but the > amazing thing is that this did not show up in the RC airplanes forum. > > --

We also build "scale" models from time to time.

I kinda like the guy's disclaimer, though.............

Reply to
Gus

I didn't fret about it much either....

Reply to