RMR is haunted!

What the heck is going on here?
Every post I have is duplicated up to 10 times and it's all in some kind of
stupid code. Can anyone read this?
Please respond.
Randy
Reply to
<randyolb
Yes, looks fine to me.
Les.
of
Reply to
Les Kramer
The ones I'm seeing look like recipes.
John
Reply to
John Stein
same here.
Reply to
Chad L. Ellis
If you look at the headers, it looks like someone at the University of Wisconsin is having a bit of fun.
Reply to
Hupp
It's a flood directed at net.admin.net-abuse.email. I'd guess the box in WI is owned and a grumpy spammer is having a field day.
TK
-- Cogito ergo bibo
Reply to
TDKozan
Yup, just another simpleton script kiddie with zero skills amusing oneself whilst abusing oneself.
Interesting note: In Thunderbird when viewing simpletons handiwork the 'send to abuse' option appears by default.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Reply to
nedtovak
I use two servers for RMR. One has the cannibal sicko recipe posts and the other does not. I guess one server does a better job of filtering crap than the other.
Reply to
J.A. Michel
I've seen bits and pieces of a couple of them (one supposedly from Ray Dunakin, the other from Mark Bundick) and that's it.
-Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski
They showed up on my server last night and were gone when I checked again just now - "bad article number/expired message". Someone probably saw what was going on and cleaned them out all in one go.
-dave w
Reply to
David Weinshenker
I'm seeing a lot of posts being duplicated with 'recipes'. No JI though...
Reply to
Niall Oswald
Just saw your post... nothing out of wack here... just the same ol' same old...
I haven't read anyone eles's responses... So I'm not sure of what others may have concluded.
Could it be a bug in your computer...??? I would think that you're on top of that though... So I really know better...
BTW... Did ya'll have a good Christmas...???
Steward
Reply to
Hippiestew
It's just Homeland Security/Patriot's Act keeping tabs on us, and you know how the government loves triplicate and all that.
Chuck
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:
Reply to
Zathras of the Great Machine