Rock-a-chute Mark II

In a very rare find I have come across an original Leads Sweeete Rocket Crayon Sharpener, still in the package no less! You know that means right?
It means I have the key item to a make a great reproduction of the Rock-a-chute Mark II!!!! So since I have the "real" nose cone I want the rest of the model to be accurate as well. Is all this leading to a question? Why, yes it is! Where can I find GOOD photos of an original MARK II? How about GOOD dimensions? GOOD details on the engine block and the way the sharpener was used as a nosecone. Ideas?
Ted Mahler NAR 18184
Ted:
A GH Stine drawing of the Carlisle Rock-A-Chute Mark II is at the Ninfinger website here: http://www.ninfinger.org/~sven/rockets/ModelRocketry/Model_Rocketry_v02n08_05-70.pdf
I saw a color picture once of the Carlisle Mark II that is in the Smithsonian and the nose cone was painted red and the rest of the model was orange.
hth
shockie B)

You could go to www.Semroc.com and order one of their Mark II reproductions, but I have no idea how the sharpener is attached.
Roy nar12605