WTB: Cowboy Bebop ships Red Tail and Swordfish II

Anyone out there have any leads on where - other than e-bay- I can find the

1/72 Bandai Cowboy Bebop ships, the Swordfish II and the Red Tail?

I know they are OOP and 'rare' and all that, but I'm not ready to pay what the guys from Hong Kong are asking on e-bay.

I'm buying them to build and not to 'collect' if that matters to anyone. I have some SF3D and a little Dorvac stuff to trade as well.

Anyone? Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

Can't help you there, Pierre Bernard's recliner of rage mentioned them on Conan, I watched an episode tonite. The Jazz score is certainly more intriguing than the circus music most of the anime uses. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper