Kosovo/Aviano F-15E loadouts?

I'm mostly an armor guy, but I've inhereted a partly built Hasegawa F-15E and a set of Eagle Strike Kosovo Eagles F-15E markings.

Notably absent is any information about weapons loadouts. I have access to a decent store of Hasegawa aftermarket weapons, but have no idea what combat loads these Strike Eagles carried.

Any web references or can anyone shine a little light on this? I'd prefer not to buy a lot of refrence books, but if there is one resource that will detail weapons loads I might spring for that.

I've tried Strikeeagle.com, but found nothing on Kosovo loadouts.

Thanks, Mike

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

It was always dark when we launched so no idea :) Prowler loadouts I know. Allen

Reply to
Allen Epps

Typically AMRAAM, Sidewinder, LGB and cluster bombs. I.e.

-- Luca Beato -

del plastimodellismo su
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign \ / X No HTML in / \ email & news

Reply to
Luca Beato

Try the Osprey bok on F-15's in Iraq. Or 2 Bob's Iraqui F-15 decal sheet they have F-16, F-14 & F-18 weapons loadouts in the instructions.

Notably absent is any information about weapons loadouts. I have access to a decent store of Hasegawa aftermarket weapons, but have no idea what combat loads these Strike Eagles carried.

Any web references or can anyone shine a little light on this? I'd prefer not to buy a lot of refrence books, but if there is one resource that will detail weapons loads I might spring for that.

I've tried Strikeeagle.com, but found nothing on Kosovo loadouts.

Thanks, Mike

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
Stanley Parker

Did OIF Mudhens carry the same weapons loads as they did in the Balkans?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Weapons load would vary with mission requirements, so it could be a different load out everyday. I worked Crash/Recovery at Aviano from Lakenheath, so it might be best to check pictures and use them as a guide and check out

. Cheers Dave

Reply to
Dave and Kim

Crash recovery? Uhm. Do you have any documentation about the USAF's Oshkosh P19 fire crash tenders based in Aviano? T.I.A.

-- Luca Beato -

del plastimodellismo su
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign \ / X No HTML in / \ email & news

Reply to
Luca Beato

Oshkosh P19 fire crash tenders based in Aviano?

Reply to
Dave and Kim

Great site! That's where my search started. Sorry. I meant pictures of the two (if I'm not misinformed) samples based in Aviano. Anyway, thank you for your answer.