IPMS nationals shopping request, Anime

Hello, Since I've had no luck tracking down the Cowboy Bebop ships in any place other than e-bay, I'm hoping some IPMS nationals bound modeler can do a bit of vendor room poking around from me.

I am looking for the two Bandai 1/72nd scale ships from the show, the Red Tail and the Swordfish II.

I've got loads of positive ebay feedback and access to paypal so getting you cash quickly is not a problem. References available as well.

If you're going to Arizona and would look for these kits for me, please drop me a line. I can share max price, cell phone number, and we can discuss payment via email.

Thanks, Mike

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC