Hind Troop compartment interior color?

I've got the GREAT Linden Hill 1/72 "Bush War Hinds" decal set and 3x of the Italeri Hind's to use them on as well as a Hasegawa kit.. and a 'free ' day to build.

Italeri wants me to use Light Ghost Grey for the troop compartment and Hasegawa wants Med Sea Grey..

BOTH are wrong on other paint colors in other places in their instructions.. go figger..

I'm looking in the Wings and Wheels and in the 4+ vols, as well as the Squardon and the Motorbooks Hind vols, no one says..

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

can't remember where I found it, but there was a pic on the net showing Light ghost grey bulkheads, light blue floor, upper part of the bulkheads below the ceiling and seat frame, ceiling (padding) a grey with a tan hue to it, seat cushion and belts light khaki. Visually clashing to say the least. I used a common 'base' of Humbrol 127, to which I added white, blue, tan, etc. in order to differentiate colors without getting a Harlequin effect.

HTH Bonehammer

Reply to
Bonehammer

my memory, and a quick look into the $+ on the Mi-24 shows the compartment a (slightly) blueish gray approx FS16473, with the ceiling and seats in a color I can't remember the english name of... I would say radrome tan, but not as yellow and with a bit of brown... completely clueless.. sorry! :) Cheers! Tvrtko

instructions.. go

Reply to
Tvrtko

Perhaps 'beige'?