Dinah interior color

OK, so I'm thinking about the Tamiya Recon Dinah next. Anybody have a handle on the interior color? The instructions call for equal parts sky, yellow and olive. TIA-

Reply to
Jim Atkins

The colour is closer to the Brittish interior green, seem to recall that there are some very good interior shots of the last surviving Ki 46 somewhere on the web, I have copies here if you can't find them. it has been resprayed but looks very faithful to the original colour

Reply to
Umineko