Stug IIIB Interior question

Does anyone here know what color I should paint the interior of my Tamiya Stug IIIB? Is the color called for in the instruction sheet correct, or should I use some other color? I have Panzer Interior Buff(light tan), which I think is more for late war vehicles than early war.

TIA

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Interior buff is correct. Very early tanks like the Panzer II Ausf. C were sometimes seen with a light yellow interior, but this was no longer in use when the StuG was introduced. Gerald Owens

Reply to
Gerald Owens