AN-12BK-PPS interior?

Hi there. I have the Roden kit of said aircraft, and I'm thinking of displaying it with the rear ramp open for extra interest. My problem is that the interior is okay for the cargo version, but I feel that the Cub-C should have a different arrangement. I'm thinking of armchair, consolles for the operators, possibly extra generators or batteries... Does anyone have reference for the interior of this version? TIA Bonehammer

Reply to
Bonehammer

not heard of any as i assume that you are thinking of the EW version of the Cub. i do however have an _ancient_ salamander guide on electronic warfare, which if i recall correctly has a shot [maybe more than one] of soviet era EW consoles. interested in a scanned color copy?

t.

Reply to
Trevor