WANTED - CAR MODELS

Hello all. I am looking to purchase models of all the cars I have owned.

Can someone guide me to a "really great" place to buy models?

FYI, I need:

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger 1977 (78)? Jeep Cherokee Chief 1982 Nissan Sentra 1987 Volkswagen Golf 1888 Camry 1990 Corolla 1995 Chevy Geo Metro - 4 door + hatchback 2000 Chevy Geo Metro - 2 door + hatchback 2003 Toyota Matrix

Many thanks in advance!!!!

Reply to
Stephen Blakley

Gee... that beats Benz to the punch by a year or two - must be VERY rare! ;-P

Scott.

Reply to
ScottyG

These shouldn't be too hard to find.

This one will cause problems - AFAIK, the only way you can get there is to get the Jeep Honcho pickup kit as a starting point. It's the only version of the full-sized Wagoneer based vehicle I've ever seen in plastic. You'd have to scratchbuild the rear roof, interior and backdate the front grille but I suppose it can be done. I'm working on my own version to replicate my '88 Grand Wagoneer.

As for the rest of the cars listed, I've no idea but I'm cure there are others who could direct you...

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

'72 Dart Swingers aren't too thick on the ground but somebody has a resin body out there for a '70 I believe. I'm doing it the hard way, with an MPC dragster body mounted on a Revell '69 Dart chassis. Over at Hobby Heaven's message board there's a young lady who says that the best chassis to use is the '71 Plymouth Duster's.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak