Latest update to my website

Hi all,
Been a while since I gave you all an update so I thought I'd drop a post to you all.
Basically, I've now started a small layout and have built the baseboard and
added cork tiles to it.
I've started building some EMUs.
I've also added a number of new galleries.
There are quite a few new E-Passes that I've been sent added to that section.
All this, and more, can be found at:-
http://www.shaunsmodelrailway.net
MRN
--
The NGS N Gauge Modern Area Group website can be found at:-
http://www.ngauge-modern.co.uk

I've now added a pic to the Westminster-on-Sea section where I've put - but not pinned or glued down - some Peco Settrack on the board to give a rough idea of how my track plan will look once implememted:-
http://www.shaunsmodelrailway.net/Westminster.htm
MRN
--
The NGS N Gauge Modern Area Group website can be found at:-
http://www.ngauge-modern.co.uk
On 21 May 2006 15:39:53 +0200, "Model Railway Nut"

Thanks for the plan.
I don't want to sound critical, but how are you going to shunt the sidings on the inside track? The engine will be at the wrong end of the train.

No worries. I thought the same myself.
I'm currently working on a new track plan where the entry to the inner track's sidings are being moved to the other end of the layout and I have the station with slightly offset platforms. I'm thinking, too, of adding a bay platform for goods - possibly parcels. I'm also looking at adding an extra couple of sidings as I was told that my current plan was lacking in operational variety - even for a small layout like mine.
MRN