Latest update to my website

Hi all,

Been a while since I gave you all an update so I thought I'd drop a post to you all.

Basically, I've now started a small layout and have built the baseboard and added cork tiles to it.

I've started building some EMUs.

I've also added a number of new galleries.

There are quite a few new E-Passes that I've been sent added to that section.

All this, and more, can be found at:-

MRN

Reply to
Model Railway Nut
*** All this, and more, can be found at:-
You're moving right along, Shaun! Great work. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire

I've now added a pic to the Westminster-on-Sea section where I've put - but not pinned or glued down - some Peco Settrack on the board to give a rough idea of how my track plan will look once implememted:-

MRN

Reply to
Model Railway Nut

Thanks for the plan.

I don't want to sound critical, but how are you going to shunt the sidings on the inside track? The engine will be at the wrong end of the train.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

No worries. I thought the same myself.

I'm currently working on a new track plan where the entry to the inner track's sidings are being moved to the other end of the layout and I have the station with slightly offset platforms. I'm thinking, too, of adding a bay platform for goods - possibly parcels. I'm also looking at adding an extra couple of sidings as I was told that my current plan was lacking in operational variety - even for a small layout like mine.

MRN

Reply to
Model Railway Nut