Interior Colours of Alize

I am finally gettting round to building my FM Alize. Can anyone point me to pictures of the interior, or let me in on the colour scheme? The instructions say tan for the bays, is this correct, and what about the cockpit?

Thanks

Graham Holmes

Reply to
Art Holmes

Just a guess Art, but as it's from the same stable as the Atlantic, which was kitted by Revell, I wouldn't mind betting that it's the same "tan" colour used on that. More of a yellowish shade, like a light ochre.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hughes

French colours seem to be less well documented than most, as I found when looking for Atlantique colours (to apply to the Revell Germany release) a year or so ago. The best reference I found was from an article in SAM by Tony O'Toole describing a buildup of a test shot of the Atlantic. He used a Model Art decal sheet (72-011), which gave FS15237 (Humbrol 145, Xtracolor 126) (Dark Blue-Grey) as the correct shade of grey. Other useful details are that the undercarriage is metallic silver and the bomb bay and wheel well interiors are Chamois, which he approximated with RAF Light Stone, Xtracolor X029, but which also seems to be available directly as Xtracolor X379.

Reply to
Alan Dicey