Rocket Builders - WIVB television item

Address the gauntlet fool.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I am.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Notice the quote there Skippy...king, in quotes! (and lower case) You're more the Court Jester these days! (no quotes, you'll note, but caps are used) Figured you'd understand this as you are a "magazine publisher" (note the quotes this time!)

Skippy, please dr> > > >

Reply to
AZ Woody

Getting fined $40k for deceptive labeling and illegal shipping is acceptable? How can that even be considered a "tactic" in this "war against overregulation"?

Regardless of whether or not you think it was OK for Jerry to be shipping illegally, it still doesn't make any sense as a "tactic" to achieve change in the regulations. They aren't going to change the regs just 'cause Jerry got caught shipping hazmat labeled as "model aircraft parts".

Reply to
RayDunakin

So why didn't you file a lawsuit, instead of getting busted for shipping unclassified hazmat labeled as "model aircraft parts"?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Because they don't want people intentionally shipping hazmat illegally -- duh!

Reply to
RayDunakin

I never offered to store motors for you; to even suggest otherwise, is a flat out lie.. As for as the other comments; twisted half truths, which I guess makes them a lie also.. However, I like the leader part.

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

Daa, jerry shipped 200 lb of rocket motors, (class 1 hazmat), shipped as model airplane parts, (no hazmat classification), daaa..... Forty grand to the man, not out of line, just a routine fine..

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

Sounds like he's planning to (based on what he's posted) in order to seek actual judicial review of an administrative order.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

You act as if they are either listening or caring. They do neither.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Do you need a kleenex or a napkin or something?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Hey Brian, how about a brain transplant to one not so wired and fixated on attacking without producing.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Is this the same Jerry that calls other people pussy?

Don't worry - no one is going to hurt you.

snipped-for-privacy@gte.net wrote:

Reply to
Phil Stein

I don't wonder. It's obvious that they are very much against people doing this and they want to discourage people from doing it.

Expensive lesson aye Jerry. Next time you can call & ask me what I think. Being the nice guy that I am, I'll just charge 25% of the the max fine.

Reply to
Phil Stein

No I say "don't be a pussy."

Someone who attributes their own intended behavior to that which is labeled as causing pussydom, claims I CALLED them a pussy when they were only CHOOSING to be a PUSSY after a suggestion NOT to :)

A distinction with a significant difference.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hey jerry, don't be a pussy.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Missing element. Brain disengaged again, eh?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hey Brian.

Put . . . the . . . bong . . . down . . .

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Why didn't he sue first? You do not have to be busted for deceitfully-labeled shipping before you can sue.

BTW, why do you answer everytime someone asks Jerry a question? Let him post his own answers, if he has any.

Reply to
RayDunakin

One man's wilful is another man's "I have the papers to prove it".

That has NOTHING to do with the baseline sheer magnitude of the fines.

Have you noticed that DOT and EPA alone are net revenue generators through fines?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine